Innosilicon A11 Pro ETH (2000Mh)
A11 Pro ETH (2000Mh) from Innosilicon mining EtHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 2Gh/s for a power consumption of 2500W.
||A11 Pro ETH (2000Mh)
|Also known as
||A11 Pro ETHMiner 8G 2000Mh
||5 – 45 °C
||5 – 95 %
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replaced by customers;
- Damage caused by lightning, voltage surges and poor quality power supply.
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive overclocking in an overheating environment;
- If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note: Please ensure your miners be taken care in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or running miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range.