Innosilicon A11 ETH Miner (2000Mh) 8GB
Pre-order of the next generation A11 Eth miner. Order ship Early June
Final product will differ from image.
Power supply unit included. 110v or 220v depending on shipping destination.
||A11 ETHMiner (2000Mh) 8G
|Also known as
||136 x 285 x 362mm
||5 – 45 °C
||5 – 95 %
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replaced by customers;
- Damage caused by lightning, voltage surges and poor quality power supply.
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive overclocking in an overheating environment;
- If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note: Please ensure your miners be taken care in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or running miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range.